Stay informed about Luna
Get updates on our journey, new product features and discounts.
Your personal data is processed to meet one or several of the following purposes. Each purpose is associated with a legal basis, the list of which can be found below.
Based on our legitimate interest of offering you a safe, optimum, efficient and personalized experience, we carry out processing operations for the following purposes:
· To solve any problems and improve the use of our sites and services;
· To personalize, assess, and improve our services, content and materials;
· To analyze the volume and history of your use of our services;
· To inform you about our services as well as our partners’ services and/or promotional offers.
On the performance basis of a contract to which you are a party, we carry out processing operations for the following purposes:
· To provide our services;
· To facilitate performance, including verifications relating to you.
On the bases of your consent or legitimate interest, we carry out processing operations for the following purposes:
· To sign up to our newsletters, use case studies and marketing material.
On the basis of the compliance with our legal and regulatory obligations, we carry out processing for the following purposes:
We use the personal data submitted to us only in accordance with the applicable data protection legislation.
In accordance with the United States Data ProtectionLaws and the European General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR) you have several rights related to the collection of your personal data:
· Right of access: You have the right to access all your personal data at any time.
· Right to rectification: You have the right to rectify your inaccurate, incomplete or obsolete personal data at any time.
· Right to restriction of processing: You have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data in certain cases stated in art.18 of the GDPR.
· Right to erasure (‘right to be forgotten’): You have the right to demand that your personal data be deleted and to prohibit any future collection.
· Right to file a complaint to a competent supervisory authority (in United States if you consider that the processing of your personal data constitutes a breach of applicable regulations.
· Right to define instructions related to the retention, deletion and communication of your personal data after your death.
· Right to data portability: You have the right to receive the personal data you have provided us in a standard machine-readable format and to require their transfer to the recipient of your choice.
· Right to object: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data. Please note however that we may continue to process your personal data despite this opposition for legitimate reasons or for the defence of legal claims.
You can exercise these rights by sending us a support ticket directly on the support chat (either on the website or on the app) or, by sending an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your requests will be processed within30 days. We may require that your request be accompanied by a photocopy of proof of identity or authority.
You are also able at any time to modify personal data by logging into your account and navigating to “User Settings”.
In the context of using our services, namely reaching out to contacts, Luna has access to the subject and content of the emails that you send out via our services.
This data is stored on secure servers and only a limited number of people are authorized to access your contact lists, in particular for the purpose of providing support services.
In no case does Luna sell, share or rent out information between you and your contacts to third parties, nor does it use them for any purposes other than those set forth in this policy. We will use the information from your contact lists only for legal requirements, to invoice and collect summaries for our own statistics and for the purposes of providing you with customer support services.
As creator of the contact lists and associated email campaigns, you are considered the data controller within the meaning of the GDPR, and Luna is acting only as a data processor. In this capacity, you are responsible in particular for:
If a recipient of your emails sent via our services requests us to modify or delete his/her personal data, we will honor that request after proper verification and will inform you of it.
Your personal data is kept for the periods set out below.
Let your sales reps act as ambassadors. Luna does the simple but time-intensive work, all they have to do is close the deal. Go through the onboarding in 3 minutes and experience Luna's magic yourself.